Local Form Motions and Orders
The Court is pleased to announce that the following Form Motions and Orders are available for use by the bar:
The Form Motions and Orders are intended to streamline work for both the bar and the bench. Borrowing heavily from the motions and orders already filed by the bar in this district, the Form Motions and Orders were developed by several law clerks from Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton, under the oversight of the bankruptcy judges.
Use of the Form Motions and Orders is NOT mandatory, however, their use is encouraged. If you choose to modify a Form Motion or Order, please remove the naming watermark in the upper left hand corner of the document so the Court will know that the form has been modified.
Although the Form Motions and Orders have been internally tested, it is possible that there may be some “bugs” in the forms, as well as opportunities for enhancement. Any comments regarding the Form Motions and Orders may be directed to email@example.com. Please be advised that the court is not permitted to provide legal advice.
Tips for Using the Form Motions and Orders
- The forms have a button for each city. Selection of the city button will provide the user with pulldown options for the judges and trustees for that city.
- Required fields are displayed with a yellow background.
- Hovering over a blank will display a “tooltip” for that blank.
- Clicking on the “i” icon will display instructional information.
- There is a calendar pop-up tool to aid in entering dates.
- Dollar amounts will be automatically converted to a $0.00 format.