Questions Concerning a Case?

1) You may talk to someone in person by calling the office where the case was filed.

Cincinnati (513) 684-2572
Columbus (614) 469-6638
Dayton (937) 225-2516


2) You may visit the Court and use the Public Computers.
3) You may call the automated system (McVCIS).  For more information Click Here.